Here are some interesting things I completely fell in love with while browsing online, awesome designs - elegant, minimalist and vibrant!!!
1. Whoever would have though a glass canister can be so chic. Love this canister by Sarah Böttger from touchof modern. Why dont we get beautiful kitchenware in India?
2. This Edie Parker clutch is a total treasure hunt, vegetarian luxury and a true delight,
3. This India inspired and Indian crafted Meenakari (enamel) ring by Alice Cicolini is elegant. I'm so having it made by my jeweler (would be just as exquisite and much cheaper),
4. Minimalist chic, found this great furniture online store and so fell in love with this Linna armchair from Yanko design,
5. A example of sustainable design, this Crate and Barrel wood sculpture has been reclaimed and repurposed from abandoned bridges, camel carts and railway wagons in India (shipped outside) to create this interesting green sculptural artifact,
6. Interestingly designed playing cards from www.61c.in, a brand from our very own Mumbai at Lower Parel. I am so gifting these to my dad.